D-basics b.v. is specialized in the development and distribution of data extraction software.
We have eight developers on our software development team and six support engineers on our service desk team.
The software of d-basics is used by thousands of companies in many different - Western European - countries to send financial information to various financial service suppliers (such as banks, factoring companies, credit managers, digital invoicing platforms, collection agencies etc.).
Due to the link with a large number of different accounting packages, the software of d-basics is unique in its kind.
In 2015 d-basics has started with the development of an entirely new data extraction solution that consists of two separate – but connected - pieces of software: d-basics Portal and d-basics Collector:
- d-basics Portal is a web application that is hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform. Initially d-basics Portal will provide functionality that focuses on managing and supporting our data extraction solution. Once these functionalities have been realized, other online services will be developed aimed at enriching and analysing the financial information extracted by d-basics Collector.
- d-basics Collector is a click-once application that is installed within the computer environment of the user. It connects to the database of one or more data-sources (like accounting packages), extracts financial information from these data-sources and processes this information in such way that it can be sent to one or more recipients in the standardized file format expected by the recipient.
In June 2017 the initial versions of d-basics Portal and d-basics Collector were released and taken into use by the first companies. This marked the beginning of the process of gradually migrating the existing clients of d-basics to the new data extraction solution.
To support this process d-basics is looking for capable helpdesk engineers that will join our service desk team.
- Give first line to clients that use d-basics software (via telephone and remote desktop software)
- Support the activities of the software development team (gather test data, test releases and fixes, translations etc.)
- Experienced first line helpdesk engineer
- Good knowledge of managing the latest Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of network administration
- At least intermediate vocational education (preferably Computer science)
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written Dutch and English (Common European Framework C1) [Both Dutch and English required]
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written French, German, Italian and/or Spanish (Common European Framework C1) [At least one required]
- Customer friendly and solution-oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Can work both in a team and independently
- Basic software development and/or bookkeeping knowledge is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Enjoyable (informal) working atmosphere
- Challenging work